View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 09:41 PM   #1
randy500
Account Suspended

Parting '72 1/2ton 2wd Suburban

Going to get this burb tomorrow, I looked at it last week and made a deal on it today so here we go....Its dark olive and white exterior, custom deluxe with dark olive interior. I will take some pictures when I pick it up and post them tomorrow.

I will be using this for a crew cab build on my '71 3/4ton GMC so will be using the front body and front doors for that.

It has front and rear A/C. The rear A/C cover seems to be ok but missing some vents. There are some box speakers are mounted on speaker brackets to the front of it.

I think most of the headliner was there.

There are rear seat armrests with the metal frames, not sure from which seat as they are just in there loose...$75 for those plus shipping.

Rear A/C complete $400 plus shipping.

Its hatch and tailgate, both seem to be average condition, $150 each plus shipping.

It has the huge sheetmetal aftermarket large capacity fuel tank, unknown condition as it appears to have last been registered in 2004, $150 plus shipping.

It has the upper trim just below the windows.

Let me know what you need and put a price on what you want that is not listed for a starting point.
randy500 is offline   Reply With Quote