Thread: 20 Years
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 03:05 AM   #48
Killer Bee

Re: 20 Years

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
Well we sent off the LEGR form today overnight mail. (26 bucks) Ouch!
My wife is tenacious. They might make it tough for her but they don't know who they're dealing with, She called them 3 times today. She is all over them and she doesn't give up easily. Ask me how I know.

So we'll see how it goes.

I'd like to get the Trooper back with it's brother. My .357 Python.

I like the vintage guns myself. I have a 1957 Man upnlicher 30.06. It's never fired a round. And I can't bring myself to do it. It's too perfect. It's 63 years old and it's like brand new. So it sits in the safe. It's more of a collectors piece than a gun. At least to me. I have plenty of other guns. I don't need to shoot it. Id' like to.. But I won't.
nice python

bout the only nicer handun for common folk than a python is a korth..

pythons are beautiful! I hope to find a 1971 shooter in 95+% with box and docs and a polishing room letter.. my dream gun I'll find eventually..

steyr double set triggers! unfired!! I need a cigarette holy smokes that's badass!

thanks for showing us, never get tired of looking at nice guns like that!

so far as unfired guns go, I have this 1971 ruger 10/22 Sporter finger groove which is rare enough and unfired with box and docs.. but what the hell can I do with it but store it? the burden or preserving it is killing me, feel like sending it to a fine gun collector.. I have a few of them all above 90%, two factory checkered which are the rarest Ruger 10/22 on the planet, roughly a thousand ever made couple of vintage scopes, slings, etc. much more enjoyable

decisions, decisions

closer pictures of the rarest 10/22 ever made, factory hand checkered Sporter checkered SPC