View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 08:45 PM   #6
special-K
Special Order

Re: Center Line Wheels - Worth Anything?

Heck yes they are worth something. Straight out of the '90s is better than about anything out of this century. It is a truck out of the '70s after all. If I had a penny for every aluminum slot tossed to install '80s saw blades or Outlaw IIs, only for people to realize they should have kept the slots I'd be a rich man. Vintage speed equipment goes for more than when new. The out with the old/in with the new mentality causes a lot of regret as the years go by. I'm just glad my tastes are stable, I know what I like . I never went for wheels like those because I continued to prefer wide steelies, slots, and turbines on my trucks. Still, I'd buy those before the new crap that's out. All the people who did go for them will want them at some point. I guarantee.

I think your truck looks awesome with those wheels

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote