View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 06:41 PM   #1
PaPaStewySnipes

Starting the overall replacement of front suspension today :-) drop time.

Replacing front spindle, brakes, caliper, shocks and springs, brake lines, prop, master. The PO replaced all before with new bushings, spindle, etc... New I still have original rotors on that look great I will have them turned until I get replacements. I still havent decided on a set that will match my wilwood d154 set up, any suggestions? Think I will be adding a more performance driven mood to my truck. Just got this 71 gmc c15 few months back and with is is my first wack at her. Belltech and wilwood makes some quality pieces if anyone is concerned or interested in the same all my parts came from them besides the 4" rear drop leaves from ece. Brake lines and braided components came from thestopshop on amazon, great people to work with and you can not beat their prices. I will be putting up pics as I progress one side at a time amd move to rear late next week. 4" drop should be done on front by weekend. If anyone is looking to do a front rear disk swap and needs spindle etc... I will be getting rid of them. They are in great shape. Spindles are coated I think, will update as i go.
Attached Images

PaPaStewySnipes is offline   Reply With Quote