View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 01:15 PM   #7
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

Re: Can you adda Video to your post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinysideup View Post
You can link a youtube or other video easily by right-clicking and copy/paste that URL in your post. It wont have that thumbnail, but you dont need that.
Example: https://youtu.be/TuSeTCwIo-c
I think you wish to EMBED the video,correct?
I'm not sure what you mean by embed video but here is what I want to do. I have videos of my truck I guess "embedded" on my hard drive. They are personal and I took them with my IPhone or Video Camera. I would like to share them on here but can't see a way to do it like you can with pictures. Any pictures I post come from my computer and I would like to be able to, as I'm sure other members would as well, post videos the same way. I dont want to put them on UTube or Photobucket and take them from there. If there is a way to do it great, if not after 15 years I still enjoy being a part of this site and will stay a paying Premium Member as long as the site stays the way it is and Josh/Liz don't sell out cause then the changes will come. I've got along without posting videos and if that is the way it stays, fine with me.

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" Circumsatances Do Not Change Responsibility "

" The Sky is not the Limit, Your Mind is." Marilyn Monroe ..

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021
Already Gone is offline   Reply With Quote