View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 08:44 AM   #61
Shinysideup

Re: Starting a 52 Chevy 3100 Project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in Pasadena View Post
Wow! I hadn’t checked in on some threads in awhile and the torches and came out and ran Brian out for having an opinion. Sheesh.

Criticize hm for expressing his opinion on a forum that’s ALL about expressing our opinions about AD & TF trucks?

Criticize him for where he lives influencing his opinions?

Criticize him for how much he talks about himself? I talk about myself all the time on my thread. Who ELSE would I talk about?

OP- Good luck on your project. I wouldn’t do it your way and neither would Brian but WTF do you care? It’s YOUR truck and YOUR money. Do it anyway you want and hopefully you’re happy with it but if you’re going to come here and post about it please listen to more than one person’s opinion. Doesn’t mean you have to TAKE their opinion, just consider them.
I'm behind you on this. I think Brian made great points that need to be thought of before major decisions. We are here to help with our experience. I've watched/helped a friend with an s10 swap and it was anything but simple. I personally woundnt lower an AD truck to that chassis. It is plain to me that joedoh has trolled him and mucked up the OP's thread with his crusade for all things s10. To each his own but dont jump him for an opinion, just state yours ...to the OP.
. [_____(O)_|_'|__}>-------[-_(O)__i'___i (O)-]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 P.O.S. View Post
No thank you on that lifetime warranty. I don't want a turd for life.
Shinysideup is offline   Reply With Quote