View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 02:16 PM   #34
lolife99
67-72 parts collector,…

Re: Project: NO LIFE,...

A little update on project NO LIFE:

With the help of many board members, and vendors,... I finally got the interior back together on my '69 swb project.
I had a buddy stop by and help me set the seat back in. A good friends son installed the PUI seat upholstery that I got from member Musclerodz.

I installed a rubber floor mat from Brothers. (Not exactly like an OEM mat, but that's ok) Other new parts include, new window and door weatherstrips, window regulators and door controls, all new interior and exterior door handles, stainless sill plates, new gas tank cover, all new pedal covers, new dash bezel and lense, 3-spoke cushion grip steering wheel, and a refurbished tilt (Thanks, KevsClassics!)
I got alot of used parts from the classified section on here. (Worlds best place to find parts)
I also installed new/used door arm rests, defrost vents, glove box door, (and a spare dash pad not installed yet), seat belts, and I'm sure I forgot something.

Also a big thanks to Tim Christian. I waited for a month for my local Goodmark dealer to get me a rear sport bumper, (still waiting?),... so I called Tim and I had one in three days. Great service.

Just installed the offical "NO LIFE" plates also.

Here's a few pics,...
Attached Images

Convert to disc brakes.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=444823

Last edited by lolife99; 07-27-2009 at 02:22 PM.
lolife99 is offline   Reply With Quote