View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 09:47 AM   #3
special-K
Special Order

Re: Rear Chevrolet Emblem

Mine measures and looks the same. I wonder what the part# on yours is. I didn't find it in my parts book. The PN on mine is 3970884 on the fat part of the 'V'.

As far as you bring parts when you are over this way. It would be great to have you come by for the social value and to see just how a hillbilly lives. But I know you are over for work and I'm up the road a piece from Bethesda. You know how that area is traffic hell. I don't want to put you through any extra of that. It's a cow path up this way of steady commuters coming out of there. The other thing is, I really really really want to get over on the shore. Been way too long (since I came to your show). This rainy weather has me all screwed up on my work schedule. I had a full plate, including weekend stuff for friends, and all that is dragging out. Going to see my mom this weekend. Been wanting to do that since April. Maybe the next weekend. The b!tch of it all is, any one of those rainy days would have worked out had I not had such high hopes on doing what was planned that day... only to end up doing neither.

Let me remember, the bezel, the small back window, and I believe there was a third item that evades me at the moment. I already bought the same cluster before, only to unpack, observe damage, and dump in garbage can. Definitely no shipping on that deal.

Thanks for the dimensions. This is a nice one. Was painted over all it's life on a VFD vehicle, just wasn't sure if it was Suburban or Van. Nice chrome, just needs cleaned and waxed
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote