View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:54 PM   #11
hugger6933

Re: my first paint job

I was just kiddinging about the ozone thing I too remember those old days. I also remember joking about eco nerds finding a new hole in the ozone layer right over my shop for some unknown reason. That paint once again really does look good and I am glad if I was able to help you along with any of my info that I have posted. It is my hope out of me doing this that someone that has'nt yet been there and done that can save a step or two and maybe keep from making a mistake by learning from mine and my other experiances. I have been at this a while and have built a ton of wrecks, anything from light hit change the fender and grille type stuff to hard hit replace stucture and skin type stuff with frame damage that I have put on my frame machine. So I have had a little bit to a ltta bit of some of all of it. More than likely I have run itno it or something very similar to it before. Keep up the good work on the beautiful green and white machine it is awesome. I look forward to seeing more of it . Jim
hugger6933 is offline   Reply With Quote