View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 12:02 AM   #122
pulltilbroke

Re: 67-72 C/K/T-40's-90's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
I like 'em all,but sure love these as much as the light trucks. Just don't need them like an LT.I'll have one some day.
Another nice 4wd:

A funny story kinda goes along with these pics. I snapped these about 2 years ago on my way to a truck pull that was out in Broken Bow. My Buddy Jeff was driving and I was riding shotgun and we had 2 other friends who are also old Chevy nuts in the back of "Marge" (91 cutlass ciera). Anyway were rolling through central Nebraska drinking coffee and seeing who could stink who out of the car(we all had horrendous gas that morning for some reason) when we roll up on Loup city, we notice one big old square body 4x either Napco or a Marmon Herrington conversion but it wasn't in an area where we could stop and snap a few pics, anywho as were rolling down main drag we go by a run down little fillin station and this Big orange behemoth was stittin there Jeff about locked up the binders on Marge trying to stop we all knew it was a big old Napco, Its not everyday you see a big Napco like this and this was the first one I had seen in the flesh so to speak. We all jumped out and snapped a few pics and then we got back on our merry way.

I think Jeff has a few pics of this truck as well I see If he has em in his photobucket.
93 Dodge W350 Dually Cummins, Getrag, 205,D60/D70
pulltilbroke is offline   Reply With Quote