View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 02:33 PM   #1122
MARTINSR

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

I started out Fathers day getting out to the garage and priming on my truck! WHOOO HOOOO! I can't believe it, the very first application of primer or paint on the rebuild, WHOOO HOOOOO!

I found a sandblaster and will call them but I am thinking more now into just doing it myself. After all, this SPI primer takes any crap all away once you spray it, I mean look at the inside of the cab, it's perfect now.

So I was done by 9:30 this morning and took a little ride in the sun with my 65 Gran Sport. It hit me that I need a photo of the car in front of the house I sold in 1986 that gave me the money to buy it. Sooooooo, here's the story. I sold this house in a divorce for $115k. Splitting the money with the ex I made $8k and splurged and bought the Gran Sport for $2250.

Now the sick part, this house, it's worth very close to a million dollars now! Maybe even a million but certainly $900k or so. Yep, wish I had that instead of the car!

Brian
Attached Images

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote