View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 09:59 PM   #42
HomeMadeSin

Re: Inflation and Taxation

Interim update: I received the title, which is good. I also got a letter in the mail as well as an email from the assessors office. Here’s the text from the original email:

Hello Mr. Zellers:

We have received your recent motor vehicle appeal of value and submitted a letter to you dated January 4, 2019. You stated in the appeal the motor vehicle is not running. Since the motor vehicle is not running, you can submit your documentation to support your value by e-mail. We will need pictures of the four sides of the motor vehicle, mileage, estimates of repairs needed, and the bill of sale (if a recent purchase). This documentation may be submitted to this e-mail on or before January 23, 2019. Once the requested documentation is received, we will review and make a decision.

Should there be any questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact this office.

I tried to strike a balance and offer to tow it to them (because I assume no shop would quote me based on pictures and I’d have to tow it to them anyway). I also indicated that I didn’t want to miss the initial impression upon seeing the truck

More to follow...
HomeMadeSin is offline   Reply With Quote