View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 11:06 AM   #36
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Bad Deal With low&slow

He is banned now. A few things, I thought I had replied but guess not.

1. IP banning does not work in this day and age. It has not for years. There are other ways to handle it that work a lot better.
2. Obviously we do not catch every person who rejoins using a spoofer etc.. however, most we do see and know and silently remove.
3. Not sure why it was assumed nothing was done here. The user had no access to anything but admin contact and this forum. That was done to leave a means of contact with the op since no offline info was exchanged.
4. I am truly sorry this happened to you. I should had removed the user after the first slow ship, however, I like to give folks a chance..
5. I do not feel this makes the admin look bad. We have rules in place, ways we handle things, and go above and beyond to help. Had the buyer and seller exchanged info such as phone, full name addy etc.. Then the OP could had gone to law enforcement to handle the issue as it is fraud. Blaming the staff here for the issues is really silly.

This is considered resolved on our end at this point. Sorry you had an issue. Perhaps depending upon how you paid, you can find talk to the one providing funds and finf out how to claim fraud. Good luck