View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #62
Grizz1963

Question Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside BILLYBOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMurphy View Post
Well Happy 4th of July over there across the big pond, hope you are enjoying all the attention I am certain your truck is getting !!

Here is what I dropped into the mail for you yesterday:

Attachment 1128909

That is the pump, pully, a pressure line I had detailed for my build but did not need (you will still need the return line from the PS gearbox to the pump), and a baffled/flanged cap. Sorry they are a tad dusty, they got rained on in the back of my truck and I did not have a cloth to wipe them off with...
I did send as "gift" and marked the item worth as only $7 US, so hopefully that will be good enough to get them past any tariffs on your end !!

Enjoy, and glad I could help !!!
Hey Michael, Happy 4th of July to all of you over there from us over here.

Just got in from the meeting, 23.00 here.

I am busy uploading 106 photos I took, but will post them in the general section with a link to here for people to go see.

There will be loads of cars you guys do not know.....

Thank you so much for sending the parts.

Please send me a PM or email, text with your Paypal details and the cost, then I will drop the postage money in for you ASAP.

I was looking in the engine bay yesterday evening with Mickey from Next door and he asked me where the pump went......

I would say there were over 120 cars tonight, I did not photograph all of them.

Very good turnout for an event that does not exist.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote