View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 12:57 PM   #448
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

I am amazed at just how slowly things are now happening compared to my usual project pace with this whole cardiac thing.

But it still beats sitting in front of the telly 24/7

So today, Sally again put on her “garage clothes”, stolen from Ryan, her younger son and came to help me, shifting, carrying, advising, mocking, teasing and generally being helpful, she also weeded the whole garden and cut the grass for me....... yup, I know it’s going to cost me somewhere in the future.

Looking as unflattering as can be, hair back, old tracksuit, boots, and lugging an engine balancer bar down to the shed.....

My kinda girl.

So.......

Yup, truck still waiting in here behind all this and the rest.

So started to clear out garage, so that I can get to the C10 and it’s parts that are stacked up high in the rear.

Put this in the market as I decided not to build the little kart as planned, sometimes thanklessness deserves a zero......

Removed the small, tall table, and though it does not look it, fitted and fixed this one, made of a kitchen worktop offcut.

Slowly, getting there.

Done, actually got loads of little jobs done.

Tomorrow we will start of the old welding table, not yet started there.

I seem to be doing two hours and call g it a day.

Done for today.

In the mean time, Dennis is now again going full steam ahead with his 66 C10 NASCAR build.

Hendricks Motor is ready to fit.

He got some complete AP Racing brakes all round yesterday, and fitted them today.

NASCAR Spec front end too.

This thing is going to ROCK !!!

Later.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote