rgunlock

Re: My 78 K15 High Sierra build - Fish Tremble

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongocanfly View Post
good looking "new toy" ya got..!!!
Thanks guys! Ok, actually the '78 is the "toy", this is the "work truck"

Quote:
Originally Posted by boynton View Post
I might know someone who has a few parts laying around if you need any! Nice buckets and console.
Yea, I don't know that much about the 67-72, but I would assume if this truck came with buckets and console it would be in the SPID. Regardless, they look great and to my untrained eye original so I think I will run with them. I also got lots of extra parts, missing mouldings and emblems. Not sure what other parts I might need. This one is pretty complete I think, but I know where you are if I find I am missing something

Showed my wife some pictures of the medium bronze and white GMCs and her eyes lit up and she's like "ooh, I would love to have it back in that color!". So I dunno. The '59 might be put further on the backburner and this one might be more of a restoration than I'd planned.

Its all good. Main thing is to keep me active in my weekend projects. To be honest its been so long since I got all the '59 shells and I've had so much time to think on it, follow builds, etc. that I'm not even sure at this point what I want to do with it. I've only got sheet metal (lots of it!), one a big window cab with a lot of rust and one presumably ok original frame. Wide open canvas and I have no plan! So I guess its ok to wait its turn a while longer.
Attached Images

78 GMC K15 SWB, 350/NV4500/NP205/4.10s Project Hazel
71 GMC C25 350/TH400 - Project Angie
59 Chevy SWB Stepside (next in line? Not sure now )
2001 GMC Sierra K2500
rgunlock is offline   Reply With Quote