View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 12:18 AM   #194
joedoh

Re: 1941 1/2 ton project Hannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongocanfly View Post
[clodpated citified moron]...hahaha....ive heard of those...just never seen one...kinda like bigfoot...hahahaha...
its coming together nicely though...wont be long and youll be ready for the next build....
get this, they told me to pound sand. apparently the fan is like a plant and if you dont use it in 2 months it grows larger and you lose all right to complain about it. Its ok, I have a smaller bosch fan that I know will move enough air.

I fixed the widow mechanism, now it goes up AND down and doesnt get stuck on the door latch mechanism any more.
IMG_9371 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_9372 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

picked these LED up local after a fruitful search for something small enough to fit. these should work great

IMG_9376 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_9377 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

this is looking straight down the bedside, the tailgate is to the right, you can see the wag the bedside has away from the floor that I had cut square.

IMG_9365 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

this picture shows the real problem, its welded up in the wrong place. I tried cutting it loose but no luck yet, its farmer poop welded six different ways. need a time machine to put it in the right spot.

IMG_9367 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

need to straighten the fenders too. these things are like baby goats, always falling over for no reason at all. that bend in the bottom, I put the fender on a cart and a minute later it fell off all by itself.

got the fenders mounted solid though, need the pieces welded to the running boards and the bed is ready to go back on.

IMG_9363 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_9369 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote