View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #61
smoknbarrels
Registered Mail

Re: Build: I've never done bodywork...but I can change if I have to! (bagged '67 SWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by duallyjams View Post
Why not use a wish bone instead of a panhard bar
Thats a really good point, does anyone make one? or does everyone fab their own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDodge View Post
Trucks coming along nicely and I see you have been doing some interior decorating in the shop. Nice additions to the walls.
yea, hunting is a way of life for us, the small guys go in the work shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
This is a great looking project! I remember when you were searching for an accomplished body man. I guess that didn't turn out too well. I'm glad to see you're tackling the job yourself. I love the tanacity. Keep up the hard work.

Oh, I love the new shop too.
Haha! yea, the search ended up to be a dead end, so I am giving it a go, stay tuned for the fun segment.. "paint"!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67cheby View Post
i dont say this very often......MAN YOU HAVE A NICE REAREND !
how to respond to that one, so many good one liner's come to mind, haha! but yea it does look good so far, I know the 9 inch is heavy duty and a good way to go, but I still feel dirty putting a ford part into my chevy. (that ones for you Corey! haha)

Well, didn't do anything yet today except go to a farm auction. but I did manage to find this little gem at a local Princess Auto store, had to give her a new home in my shop! with it's 4 cylinders and dual stages, she is gonna make some really pissed off air when I connect my new sandblaster to it!
Name:  April 4th 2012 A 003 (Small).JPG
Views: 1634
Size:  90.5 KB
smoknbarrels is offline   Reply With Quote