View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 12:54 AM   #3813
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by C@rnut001 View Post
That is looking so good, Alan. Thanks for updating and sharing your progress again. I am totally loving your truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strodder View Post
I'm old remember.
Your not to far ahead of me, and I don't feel old. My body (joints) makes a lot more noise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65Custom View Post
yep it is coming along nicely, looking good, cant wait to see it all together and the hood looks like it is coming along nicely too
Thanks, and the hood seems to be going my way right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flips72 View Post
i might should re-think my decision to go with black inner fenders and rad. support, that looks great.
sounds like a plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66ChevyMax View Post
Truck looks awesome Alan. There was a truck at Barrett-Jackson that was very close in color to yours. Announcers kept talking about how the crowd was all over it!
Thanks for the heads up. I don't get Barrett-Jackson on my basic cable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 198plus View Post
Truck is looking awesome, slow down so I can catch up with you
I'm on the home stretch now, it's time to get it on the road. It might not be done but it will be running and driving.

I called an appraiser to come look at it and appraise it. He should be out next week. I'm definately getting full coverage.

Picked up an Optima battery today and installed it and the cables almost. I did touch the cables to the battery and there was no spark. Which is a good thing. I hit the brakes and they worked (switch needs adjusting) and turned the parking lights on and they worked. The gauge lights came on including the Vintage Air control panel. The dome light doesn't work, I believe it is the switch. I just remembered the ground for the dome light might not be hooked up. I say that because when I adjust the brightness of the gauges they were intermitten. Not sure what the problem is, it's late and time to quit for the night.
Attached Images

Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote