View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 04:24 PM   #53
Stephen Watson

Re: Bilstien shock experiment $$

This is not how I prefer to address this but it's time.

Many people on this public forum (myself included) are really trying to help you but your continual use of measurements from incorrect positions on the truck and before a major problem was identified and corrected make it difficult to work through. We didn’t just send you 56” springs because that’s what we wanted to get rid of. The application info and physical measurements you gave us would require a 56” rear spring. Continually stating that we sent you the wrong springs and would not stand behind them is a lie. Please do not do this anymore, especially in a public forum. You stated numerous times on this forum that you have a K30 frame. K30s come with 56” springs. You told us numerous times you had a K30 frame. Knowing you had a mix of parts we had you measure the springs just to be sure and received a measurement of 54” which supports a flat length of 56”. The fault for receiving springs that did not fit your truck does not lie with Offroad Design. Luckily this was a relatively simple problem to solve given the cost of shipping springs from and to your location.

Now if we can move forward by checking proper current measurements we can see if there is still a problem with ride height. I understand it could be a while before the truck melts out and that’s fine. We’re not going anywhere. Keep it nice until then.
Stephen Watson is offline   Reply With Quote