View Single Post
Old 02-18-2006, 11:01 AM   #48
Rokcrln

Re: Project Penicillin~ 68 crewcab build up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOMAD
Looking good man its good to see others repairing stuff correctly instead of just covering rust up with new panels. Nice work man and on that 4th door u should be able to use a left door and just shorten it and use a door post outta truck in the rear and then just fab the center post,but im sure u got that figured out seeing the great work u do. THUMBSUP
Thanks~ The PO liked fiber glass as a rust repair! I will be doing the 4th door in that direction you mentioned but take a close look at your B post on your burb. The owner wants the same door to door look on the drivers side as the passenger side. The pass side has different hinge placement on the second door as well as a diferent strike place and location on the pass front then the drivers side has for hinge clearance. I have started to fab the new post and door opening and by monday I should have some pics to post. It has tuned out to not be as simple as we first thought but it is very doable and will be a great addition once finished!

Kevin
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote