View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 06:38 PM   #9
Hottrucks
Redefining LowBudget

Re: front upper bag mount drawing?

Shane I don't get it it seems like we get into this ( and no hard feelings about it ) sometimes its not the $35 or $$ at all...other times it is..that being said I get a kick out of building something in my tiny little shop with my half Azzed tools that rivals what others are producing and at faction of the cost and with the pride that I did it myself.....

theres alot of info here on the board ..and other boards..that have allowed me to put a c notch in my frame, slam my front suspention to within 2" of dragging, tub and prostreet the rear, getting ready to do a 6 lug disc convertion (stay tuned) and cram a 500 caddy under the hood for pennies on the dollar...of writting a check to buy shiney new parts from the vendors...not that I don't want them to stop building them or not make any $$ but some of use are just more resorceful...

M6Z if you look though my build you will see the measurements to cup you own lower control arms I highly recomend doing it since you seem to have the tools..also If you could tag my build with that drawing or a link to it I think that others will find it useful

thanx

Mikes Sandwich Fair Run OCT 8th 2011
Hottrucks is offline   Reply With Quote