View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 11:29 AM   #28
Andler2008

Re: 1984 C30 CC/LB "Daily Dually"

I also got the powersteering lines connected to the gear box from the hydroboost, then I need to find a better high pressure hose from the pump to the hydroboost because the BB hoses face forward as does the female fitting from the pump. Then just some simple low pressure hose plumbing and it's set for the power steering/hydroboost system.

I removed the driver side front fender and core support to get a little more working room with the headers, power steering and wiring. Core support was removed mainly so I can mount the radiator and the fans easily so I'm not having to bend over the front end trying to make it work.

Current plans for the weekend, I have to tear down a 2004 YZF400 motor for a good friend who fried the crank bearing. After that, truck stuff will start.

1)Install and check fitment of new LT headers.
2)Install wiring harness
3)Build battery box for 78 series battery, may mount to frame where old saddle tanks used to be
4)Mount PS pump, Alternator and Radiator

All of this is depending on how well the LT's fit and any additional nuisances from the truck that prevent me from getting this **** done lol
Attached Images

Last edited by Andler2008; 12-27-2018 at 11:53 AM.
Andler2008 is offline   Reply With Quote