View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 11:08 PM   #69
naphtali5725

Re: My new project 86 Silverado

yeah, i'm concentrating on getting all the frame stuff done first before I spend any money on anything else. it's easy to get lost by hopping around from one thing to another. have to prioritize tasks.
once i get the frame all done, that includes all lines, tanks, suspension, etc. etc. then i'll worry about just the cab, then move on to the next item then the next etc.

I hope to have all the frame stuff done this week/weekend if the damn weather would stay warm enough.

stay motivated man

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs74 View Post
Yeah I know the feeling. I have been stripping the cab and buying more parts lately. Just picked up my inner fenders, gas tanks, outer rocker panel and bumper filler panel today. My painter has been dragging his feet lately but hopefully he will pick it up soon. If he would get the frame and a few other things done then I could atleast start putting stuff back on the frame.

I would like to get the tanks, all lines and engine/trans back on the frame before doing anything else. I am about at a stopping point with buying parts until he get the truck painted. Funds are dwindling fast. I will buy my body bushing kit and bolts, bed bolts, sending units and still need to buy a set of heads before I put a freeze on the spending. Then if there is anything left after painting I will go from there. I am just ready to start putting stuff back on the frame and get all that done.

Disabled Veteran
82nd Airborne Division
Operations: Desert Shield, Desert Storm, and Uphold Democracy
naphtali5725 is offline   Reply With Quote