View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 04:41 PM   #22
Special-Ed

Re: Converting a k-5 4x4 to a 2wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porterbuilt Street Rods View Post
Wasted Income.... you are correct. At the time we didn't make a rear kit that would do what you wanted it to do on the 4WD blazer. We discussed this and made some recommendations for the parts that we did have that would be compatible... you pulled the trigger and we got you what we could, and for the most part I thought it worked out well for you.

Ken-

In the end, you are the customer... and you obviously aren't 100% satisfied. So we need to address this.

However, the part that surprises me most is the fact that this is the FIRST time we have heard about you not being satisfied. We get a PM from a forum member (not a phone call or an email from YOU) asking if I have seen this thread. I make my way over here and am actually pretty surprised at what I am reading.

If we were any other company we would tell you to take a hike. However, we don't treat our customers that way. The original offer still stands to work together and dial in some of the components to help you reach your end goal.

Do me a favor and give us a call so we can help provide you with everything we originally discussed.

Nate
and this is why portbuilt will be going into my ride....

regardless how much engineering goes into this... it still requires tweeking... its all custom even though they are suposed to be the same