Thread: 67-72 Bolt kit
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 12:14 AM   #18
Dynomutt

Re: 67-72 Bolt kit

The kits that I have found are still not as "complete" as you would think. You have to buy the suspension, steering, cab mount, front body mount, engine, trans, cross member and rear end kits separately and some you have to buy the wood bed kit separately. Classic Industries sells them but will not have any in stock for an expected 3-4 weeks. Part number 67435 is for a steel bed. If you have a wood bed you would order a bedless kit (61393) then order the bed kit you need (110321 or 110322 or 110323). These kits are stainless and black stainless. Totally Stainless has the same kits basically but I think they are a little cheaper and they offer different bolt head types.

The total of the bolt kits I'd like is $1262.95 + shipping and that does not include the motor, transmission or rear end kits. Get's pretty expensive to do the whole truck.

Here's what I got from Classic.

SET CONTAINS BLACK STAINLESS FOR AN ORIGINAL LOOK WHERE APPLICABLE
INCLUDES FASTENERS FOR: BED MOUNTS, FRONT BED PANEL, INNER FENDERS & SIDE ANGLES, REAR FENDER BRACES, TAILLIGHTS, TAILGATE, BUMPERS, DOOR HINGES, DOOR LATCHES, DOOR JAMBS, DOOR SILLS, FIREWALL, MASTER CYLINDER, STEERING COLUMN, COWL, BATTERY BOX, FRONT & INNER FENDERS, HEADLIGHT, FRONT LENSES, HOOD HINGES, HOOD BRACES, HOOD LATCH, INTERIOR TRIM, OUTSIDE MIRRORS, RADIATOR SUPPORTS, SEAT MOUNTS, AND MORE.

Here's Totally Stainless.

BODY KIT- Every Body Kit includes component kits for Battery Box, Bumper, Cowl Cover, Front & Inner
Fenders, Door Hinges, Door Jambs & Sills, Door Latches, Headlight Bezels, Front Lens & Side Marker Light,
Hood Hinges, Hood Latch, Interior, Outside Mirror, Radiator Support, and Seat Mounts. Body Kits with Beds
also include all appropriate bed component kits listed on the next page.
-IF YOU NEED FASTENERS FOR A PANEL OR FLAT BED TRUCK ORDER A BEDLESS BODY KIT-
**IF YOU HAVE A WOOD BED FLOOR TRUCK ORDER A BEDLESS BODY KIT AND A BED

Build Thread

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=446194
Dynomutt is offline   Reply With Quote