View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 09:11 PM   #16
special-K
Special Order

Re: Driverless cars win again.

These inventor engineer idiots need to give it a rest and let the world get back to smart people and dumb machines. It's "Research" AND "Development". Not Research THEN Development. Go ahead and research your butts off, but check with the rest of us on development. Who gave them the keys to the city to be the ones who decide how we live anyway? It's all about creating new ways to make money with new consumer junk. I'm not buying it and never will. I have no problem driving w/o running into things...even others who are effing up. I can operate a vehicle beyond my programmed parameters as needed and all I have to do is pay attention. People are getting really bad at paying attention. Ever notice? Not only driving...everywhere. Let them design and engineer something to fix that!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote