Thread: Frankentruck
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 11:43 PM   #93
cwcarpenter98

Re: Frankentruck

I didn't want to leave all my parts outside overnight, so they got to take a nap inside. Once I got a break in the rain this morning, I started putting the grille back on. Once I finished bolting it in, the rain picked up again, so I had to stop. My new seat belts showed up while I was waiting on the rain to pass, and I must say that the quality looks real good. I have not opened up everything since I won't be able to do the install until Thanksgiving break. Got too much school work to do, and school must come first.

The rain lightened up a little bit so I didn't have to walk to class and get soaked. After class I finished up installing everything, and I am very happy with the limited results I have seen. I have not driven the truck yet because I still need to get a screw to mount the relays, but just by looking at the brightness today, I am happy. I'll do the night test tomorrow and see how it turned out
Attached Images

1963 C10 - Frankentruck 283, 3 speed with overdrive
Overdrive wiring here
1963-ish truck bed trailer - Half-Wit

1981 C10 - Penny 305, th350

1995 Dodge Dakota Sport

"I'll put it simple: if you're going hard enough left, you'll find yourself turning right." - Doc Hudson
cwcarpenter98 is offline   Reply With Quote