View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 09:27 AM   #3279
DubyaS6

Re: How about some pics of 67-72 Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn321 View Post
Nice start???? What are your plans? The wheels are not my taste but other than that, it's DONE if it were mine. Nice one!
Thanks so much! Plans are actually pretty intense with this one...I'll give you the cliff notes:

-6.2L swap with LS3 intake, cam and 76mm turbo...
-Roadster Shop complete front and rear suspension with 4 link
-Wilwood 12" front/11" rear brakes with 4 piston calipers
-Penske double adjustable shocks
-Strange 9"

Roadster Shop stuff should be here mid-late next month. 6.2L and turbo are just waiting

[quote=ole dollor;6779771]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubyaS6 View Post
Here are some pictures of my '70 I just recently got:

very nice truck you found , an welcome from a fellow Texan, just a few miles south west of you....I like the two tone blue and white.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by casper1969 View Post
Dubya Welcome!

AWESOME TRUCK! beautiful color scheme and tough looking. are you going to drive her or do you have plans for changes/upgrades?
Thank you so much...see above! We aren't touching the body right now because I love the color scheme too and it's not in bad shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mud.man.rj View Post
Nice truck Dubya, factory tach, a/c and a full tank of gas, oh and a pretty girl, man got it made, all anyone could want. Looks really clean in and out too, what powertrain besides an auto.
That girl is me

Right now it's got a 350 and TH400. All of that will go as soon as the suspension gets here. We will pull everything out and pull the bed and cab off. If anyone local needs a perfectly fine running 350 and TH400, just let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Boffa View Post
Dubya, if there is one thing we need here in Texas it's more C10s. Beautiful truck. Welcome!
I agree! I have wanted one of these since I was probably 13 years old. This one is going to be amazing (although it already is).