View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 02:24 AM   #16
64jmb

Re: 1966 C10 3"coil drop question on the camber alignment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Firefighter View Post
For best details, you should be able to find my build thread in the build thread section. The title is "farm truck" or something like that.

You're stressing out on this deal. It's a proven swap. There are a group of us on here who have done it countless times. Lolife and Scoti come to mind. If it would make you feel better, post these questions over in the suspension section and run it by those guys and see what they say. Just remember, some guys have done the work lots of times so their answers should carry weight. Some guys "have heard" or "have read" and they throw out answers that shouldn't carry the weight of experienced guys. Seriously, post your questions in the suspension section. It will make you feel better to get a wider audience to help with the answers.
Sounds good thanks I did post to the suspension thread. Do you have a picture of your truck in a side view would really like to see the stance. Also do you know by chance what the in inches is on your truck in the front? Mine is 26 7/8 inches let me know thanks
64jmb is offline   Reply With Quote