View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 02:27 PM   #498
sgaylord
Project collector

Re: Project "Jezebel"

Quote:
cornerstone
Re: Project "Jezebel"
Thanks for the pics. Can you tell us what all has been done in the current pictures? Were the front bags installed and aired out in the last photo? I have the same set up from Travis, but my cab is still off the chassis, so I'd like to have some reference please. Oh almost forgot... the truck looks great!
Thanks for the props. Yes, a good bit of work, lol.

-Rear frame was notched using the template provided in the kit. Lots of rivets to cut out and holes to drill. Oh the fun!

-Using the adjustable panhard kit I ran into an issue since I have custom trailing arms. I ended up having to cut the lower bracket into 3 pieces, extending the passenger trailing arm 2" and boxing it in. Ill add a few pics.

-Rear shock relocators were easy to install. Cut out some rivets in the upper crossmember, drill some holes in the trailing arms.

-Front bags were the easiest since there isn't much fab work to do there (until I get to installing the E-Level kit). Drill holes to bolt in the upper bag plates and a hole with a grommet in the crossmember for the air line. Oh, I did remove the bump stop because it was rubbing on the bag a little. I plan to fab a stop for the spindle to bump up against at full turn to replace what was removed with the bump stop.

That's pretty much where things are now. I need to install the E-level ride height monitors, blow the suspension apart, prep and paint it, do the complete Holley Terminator EFI install, install the new efi fuel tank, run fuel and air lines, install the bed back on, install the air tank, and compressors in the bed, then wire the entire thing..... Im sure there is more but it's a start.
Attached Images

2020 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax
2016 Harley Street Glide CVO

Roll Tide!
sgaylord is offline   Reply With Quote