View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 06:08 PM   #7
MSHax

Re: Who saw the Farm Truck on the new Street Outlaws Show?

Farmtruck is the only REAL street racer out of the group. Just because you're racing on a street, don't make you a street racer. Farmtruck is the only one out there driving the streets, actually out racing people. It's not sitting in a garage until race day. I lost sight of street racing when my Camaro stop getting driven and set rubber on a trailer. Had to get rid of it after that. Farmtruck is a daily driver, that's fast as hell. They even drove it to go get pizza. BTW, I LOVE the license plate on it since it's a sleeper.

I've always been a street racer with my cars, and was never really got into the whole truck racing thing, but after watching farmtruck the thought is there.

I've got a stroked LS laying in my buddies garage, could toss it in the C20 with a couple turbos and I'd be ready to run. Kinda defeats the whole purpose of my build though.