View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 07:09 PM   #19
67GMCkid

Re: Bolt on mustang ii

Only issue I had was everything (5) of the 6 boxes shipped in a day or so of payment. When the boxes got here there was a note in one box that the rotors would ship later, so a week later I called them to find out when I was going to receive them. The CS woman put me on hold for about 3 minutes when she came back she said I would have them in 2 Days and I did!

Had I of thought the whole thing out in advance instead of flying by the seat of my pants, I would have just bought a set of set of 11" Granada rotors locally and ordered My new ralleys to fit the 4-1/2 ford bolt pattern, it would have made things a lot cheaper in the future when a rotor needs replaced... If you check your bearing sizes you will find your rotors are 11" Granada drilled with the Chevy pattern ..

The worst parts of the whole install was the weeks worth of scraping, chiseling and scrubbing the dried sand filled grease off the frame and the stuff they had the parts coated in made me itch and scratch for a week after the job was done.
Attached Images

67GMCkid is offline   Reply With Quote