View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 08:40 PM   #13
Andy4639
Old member

Thumbs up Re: Small rubber fuel line leak at the frame rail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuggers View Post
I can't get my seat forward to look at the tank. Underside of the truck has two lines coming out of it that run the the pump on the motor. Upper line doesn't connect to anything anymore at the fuel pump. This is the line that was leaking when I filled the tank all the way up.

Maybe I just cap it under the bed and buy a vented cap? Were the original pumps 3 lines and one was this return line? This is the only explanation but I can't figure out how to it why it hadn't leaked until now. Maybe I just hadn't filled it up high enough
I have never seen a stock fuel pump with 3 lines. As stated. 1 is the supply from tank the other is outlet to carburetor. That other line under the truck is for the charcoal canister I would think.

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote