View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 02:33 AM   #3271
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeveedee View Post
Not much for boats or even fishing, but that is a nice picture.

Also, the renters moved out about a week ahead of the sheriff, and I was over today doing some clean-up and installing new smoke/CO detectors which seem to have grown legs. Who steals safety equipment? You people who rent property see this kind of behavior? Used the shop vac to suck the STINKY water out of the dishwasher. It must have quit working during the time they weren't paying rent. If they called us with a problem, I was all over it, as soon as possible. I just don't get people, sometimes. We're done with this rental stuff. Also going to have to rent a dumpster for the %%%% they left behind.
No rentals for me. I'm selling mine. My cousin didn't take care of my place like I thought and I gave him 5 months to move. He pitched a fit and left a bunch of %%%% behind. Thanks a lot. I only gave him a great deal for 6 years. I guess that there's no pleasing some people. Now I have to paint everything in and out and fix a bunch of stuff. $$$$ No more rentals for me either. I'll raise pigs instead. They're cleaner. I had just remodeled that place when he moved in. Now I have to do it again. Cross him off my Christmas card list.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote