View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 08:16 PM   #5
Mike_The_Grad

Re: Powerless steering. :(

Firstowner69, two comments for ya. First, damn that is one nice setup you posted. If it's yours, very nice.
Secondly, that setup appears to have the hoses bent at a "flatter" angle relative to the alternator/generator and exhaust manifold. Which is giving me some ideas and insight into my issue. Thanks for posting that picture it truly is helpful. I'm reminded that the pressure line is just tubing prebent by the manufacturer and can be modified accordingly if necessary. I do have various benders to use. Much appreciated.

Sheep dip, your opinion is acknowledged. The reason I have headers is because when I bought the truck it had both factory manifolds cracked. Very large cracks. And at the time I was 18 working part time while going to college and compared the price of my hedman headers Vs. Replacement stock manifolds. At the time, budget dictated the choice and it came with it's consequences. Basically it took me about 12 years to get it all worked out and situated, or so I thought. Lol.

68P.O.S. yes there is some room to work with I'll post a few pics.

All of these comments have been helpful in one way or another and I think I have a better idea of how to approach the problem.
Attached Images

Instagram: Mike_The_Grad
Mike_The_Grad is offline   Reply With Quote