View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 10:12 PM   #31
samkost

Re: What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwright View Post
Wes, I think the ad looks good, but I think you could do better. Your best selling point, in my opinion is that you know these trucks, you build them, and you stock parts that you are willing to use on your own builds. You've also been instrumental in getting new repo parts made that are better than anything else available. I don't know how you say all that in your ad, but if there's a way to get that message out there, it's what I would want to know about you.

I think I have most of your self-developed parts on my truck, and I have called you and asked for your opinion in the past, something I'd never do with any of the other resellers mentioned in earlier responses.

Don't let the grumblers get you down. I hope the ad will help you grow your business.
I agree 100%.

Everyone who has met or dealt with Wes like I have, understands his great personality, knowledge and customer service.
He has helped a lot through my restoration.

If I would change anything Wes, it would be to maybe eliminate some of the product logos and enlarge the font size of your toll free phone number.
Under the larger phone number how about a quote from Good Ole Wes:
"Give me a call and lets talk trucks!"
You need to get people to call you.
Once they talk to you they will be repeat customers like me.

Good luck Wes,
Sam
samkost is offline   Reply With Quote