View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 10:20 PM   #32
Canuckvetter
How did I get this OLD!

Re: What do you think?

As a longtime member of this site your have every right to ask the guys and gals that have used the other vendors and have been frustrated by the lack of knowledge, cheap parts that don’t fit or wrong parts sent to try to get a leg up on the completion. The fact that you know these truck inside out is worth while dealing with you. Your reputation as a fair, knowledgeable guy has made its way into Canada. I have only bought 1 thing off you so far and had a great experience. You did what you said and followed up till I got it. I find some private sellers on this site shut down with no response or returned PM’s once they find out they have to ship to Canada. Even some responding to this post. I have dealt with quite a few fellas over the years as where to buy and your good name always comes up. Glad the biggest responses have been truly helpful and wish you the best of luck with your ad.
Michael
1967 Oshawa built LWB Fleetside. 327,3 OTT, 515 Vermilion, CST, PS, PB, Shoulder Harness, Tach,Vac, Speed Warning, Choke Delete, Manual Throttle, Fawn interior. Dealer installed A/C 04/2015, N34 Rosewood Wheel 06/2023
Members who I have met personally. Metaldoc, chevnkevin, 62 Longbed, 72LHorn, 72MARIO, YBNORML, TBONE1964, Classic Bowties, Chevemall, Dagnabbitt.
Canuckvetter is offline   Reply With Quote