View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 09:45 AM   #207
suzq044
Resident Photoshop Nerd

Re: SoCal checkin' in

doesn't really stand for anything -- i just think the name works for him. My bf was making fun and said "Piece of Junk" .. lol

We probably will upgrade a lot of it eventually, but we just dont have the funds right now, so he stays ugly for the time being.. Really ugly.. lol. Here's a pic of him, paintjob courtesy of the most recent owner & his kids. It's stock color according to the kick-panel is white. We'll probably need to replace both fenders & door skins (due to massive denting, not rust), the window on the passenger side (knocked out) as well as the floor there, and the keys. But it is pretty rust free for being parked for 15 yrs or so.. lol. This is a pic of him prior to us picking him up on Sunday, now he has tires, and for some reason, a fish (bass sticker) on the driver side door? lol

The link in my sig is more or less what I would like to do to him (photoshop); but the bf wants to keep it resto-modded [looking more-or-less factory, with some interior tweakage, seen here (photoshop):It's kind of a sketch of the back end, that i took some parts from a Chevy Venture interior and stuck em in there.. along with some custom stuff; btw - its purple, not blacklight.