View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 02:38 AM   #24
edflores

Re: Dropmember Competition ?? Have you guys seen this yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninLo View Post
They can copy the design but they can't copy you. I know a lot of people are all up SD butt with praise but that's not my experience. They're well on their way to being the next Joe Morrow who was a great business man but not the most original or customer oriented guy.

Those in the know will know who made it happen and anyone whose dealt with you (Nate) will continue to do so.

Josh
that joe morrow thing is harsh. jason and ***************** provide excellent service and quality products unlike what everyone knows about shAIM. he and sd are nothing like joe morrow and shAIM so please step back before you use that comparison again. not starting to start a fight but i see a clear distinction

ok. so my thing is i love sd. they are great to the mini trucking world. they cater to the s10 market and are now expanding to the fullsize market. they offer some of the best products, and support the industry. they are always great to deal with and very knowledgable.
that being said, i have no idea what was going through jasons head when he made this. i dont think he meant it as a knock off but as a new product. for all we know, it may be a little better then the og dropmemer. im not him so i cant speak for him.
jason(sd) may have lost some of you guys as a market however he made a great business move by coming out with this product. he has more loyal customers than porterbuilt. it like comparing walmart to the local corner store. jason sells tons more product than many other air suspension supply places. he is a business trying to come out with another version of a product. competition is good. maybe this will inspire new products for our trucks.
im not bashing porterbuilt in any way and im still buying from nate when i get started on my project. id rather go with someone that know c10's like the back of his hand rather than knowing s10's. i doubt the sd front will be priced well anyways.