View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 11:06 AM   #10
MARTINSR

Re: panel adhesive brands and quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiraclePieCo View Post
Yikes - thread hijack!

Good idea to change your plates asap. In the Northwest there is huge anti-Californian sentiment as wealthy transplants have driven real estate prices out of the reach of most locals.
I wish you hadn't posted those photos! My anxiety level is through the roof right now, I did not need to see those!

Yep, believe me, when I bought my house I said it, I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THE VALUE GO UP ON IT! Yet it has, and I HATE that.

It's like I have said to everyone I have met, I want to come to this wonderful place to see it as it is, not change it. But alas, there are a lot of Californians coming here and it is changing because of this. I purposely bought an old house so I wouldn't be adding to the home building, but many others aren't seeing it that way and buying new homes.

All I know is everyone I speak with and I get along like we are old friends. A guy was passing my house the other day and saw my truck in the garage and pulled over to talk to me about it. Early in the conversation I told him I had been here less than a month and I was from California. We talked for no kidding, about an hour and a half or more! We were like old friends, so I don't have a worry about it if we can talk. I just don't want others to see me as some evil POS when they don't even know me.

Brian

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote