View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 10:28 PM   #52
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Working Man's Burbon

More window information. To remove the divider you must turn it 90* (photo) then lift it out. I made sure that it was on the outside of the glass to keep from damaging the window tint. The window channels that are readily available for the dividers between the fixed or the wing windows and the roll up windows is not factory correct, but seem to work ok. To install it you must scrape all of the old felt out of the channel (mine were so rotten it took less than five minutes) then the new felt piece folds into the channel. I am considering glueing my in just to be sure that it doesn't start to move. If you wanted a factory correct felt channel you can get the channel in longer lengths and cut it to size. (Restoration Supply or others) You will have to drill of the rivets that attach the lower mounting bracket and the painted trim channel (?) out, and then instal new rivets like you would when replacing the wing window rubber seal. See photos
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote