Thread: CA 1972 Cheyenne
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 04:07 PM   #20
el_fantasma

Re: 1972 Cheyenne

Thanks guys for your feedback. I added a picture of the rear gas tank and larger picture of the SPID. You guys are probably right about the price being too high. I presented a 15K offer to my wife who turned it down. As I said before, she really doesn’t want me to sell the truck while I’m alive because she knows how much I have enjoyed it. Also, she probably doesn’t understand what a poor investment these trucks are . . . Roughly .70 cents on the dollar

Personally I don’t care what the sale price is because as they say, you can’t take it with you. I just hate to leave her to deal with it. Having said that, she is a tough lady and would probably tell some joker to f**k off it they tried some funny business. She might just take it to a consignment place or maybe one of the guys on the street would help during negotiations.

Will probably lower the price on CL to 19K and hope for 18K out the door. The one advantage of this truck is that is still mostly stock. The other trucks in my price range are somewhat retro mod with big tires, lowered and cut dash. All very cool and what is popular but mine is a bit different.

Again, thanks for taking the time to respond.

Rob