View Single Post
Old 03-21-2002, 08:19 AM   #7
Reumster
L.E.D. Freak

It really all depends on what the primary use of your truck will be. Do you plan on just driving this thing every once in awhile? Do you plan of using it for racing? Do you plan on takeing road trips in it? All things that would play a factor for me. If I where building a truck to drive on weekends, and just cruse town in, and didn't have a bunch of money I'd get a 400, but if I where going to race and cruse town on the week ends and didn't have alot of money I'd go with a 350T beefed up a bit. But if I where going to take road trips use it as a everyday driver, and race it I'd definately use a beefed 700R4.

So really you need to tell us what the primary use will be to give a real educated answer. Just my thoughts.

I love my 700R4 wouldn't trade it for nothing(but a JET 4L80E! LOL) They are not piles of crap either, if they where so so bad GM would have recalled them.. period! They've been put in many years of trucks and Camaros and Vetts, so how bad could they be? All just my thoughts. But I'm a uneducated looser!

------------------
1972 2wd Blazer, 350/700R4/3:73 posi/NOS. Power is nothing without control!
(406)675-8082
or Joel @ jmcwaters@eps-corp.net

1972 2wd Blazer, 350/700R4/3:73 posi, err & Custom L.E.D. inserts! LOL
Reumster is offline   Reply With Quote