View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 12:04 AM   #1222
Average Joe

Re: The Story Of A Cummins Suburban (Lots Of Pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
I'd like to see a pic of the burb in a red wood tree tunnel.
Mine fit, but its not a lifted 4wd lol.

lots of great stuff to see in Nor CA and So. OR. Cant go wrong with hwy 395 and Yosemite through Tioga Pass. Lassen NP is also well worth it. Virginia City is a cool old west tourist trap. its just outside of Carson City NV. Heck if you come up to Lassen might as well shoot over to hwy 299 and run out to Eureka and up the coast to Redwood NP. Stop at the drive thru tree in Klamath CA and camp at Mill Creek CG just north of there. The land where the cg is, was logged over a hundred years ago and still has the GIANT stumps too prove it.

Then head east on hwy 199 or take the back roads through Agness and end up in Grants Pass. If you take 199 stop in Cave Junction and see Oregon Caves NM. From here head to the House of Mystery in Gold Hill for another great tourist trap. And heck if you have come this far, might as well stop at Average Joe's house in Central Point. I hear he's a great guy who loves to bbq

After leaving the Rogue Valley, head to Crater Lake NP to see the deepest lake in the US, or head east to Tulelake CA and see the Lava Beds. Home to the site of the last Indian war IIRC. lots of cool caves too.

I could go on forever, but you get the point. Too much cool stuff to see and not enough time.

An Average Joe and His 'Burb:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=775843
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote