View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 08:35 AM   #73
knomadd

Re: New Daily Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by C10_ustacould View Post
Looking into disc brake upgrades and I am interested in Performance On-Line (POL). From what I can see I can get a complete 4 wheel disc kit and add their pre-bent hardline kit to simplify the installation. I've considered using CPP's modular spindles to help with the front track but I figure I can adjust for that with control arm length or wheel back space. Does anyone have any experience with POL?
I don't have experience with POL directly, or with their brakes, but their gas tank I have from Brothers is nice.

I would recommend the CPP modular spindles and brake mounts (separate item) for more wheel lip options. They fit great on my 71 and I see about 1/2" per side. I didn't take measurements before and after, but it's close as I measured a few witness marks on the inner fenders from old setup to new. I ordered them from a board vendor, so no hassles dealing with CPP.

If you want pre bent line, Right Stuff Detailing (getdiscbrakes.com), classic tube and inline tube are good sources. I believe they all have regular steel and stainless to choose from. I went with Right Stuff stainless on mine. Fit great!

C/10 Club Texas member
1971 Chevy C10 "Brutus" SWB Fleetside 2016 6.0L (L96) 6L90E (driver/project)
1965 Pontiac GTO "Royal Goat" 400/TH400 w/AC (my baby)
knomadd is offline   Reply With Quote