View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 11:30 AM   #1
chrapladm

Can someone tell me what has been done to this truck?

I am sorry for asking such a noob question but I am trying to get a budget together and want to know what I am in for. I really love the stance of this truck. It is the C20 from the movie "Gamer."

SO for starters it looks like they had a long bed truck and then just extended the cab?

I dont know for sure but this is what I am guessing. I also like the wheel placement under the bed of the truck pushed back towards the rear bumper. Most trucks have a centered wheel placement.

Also I do know that the truck also has new wheel wells cutout from the original. I do believe the wheels are 22/24 combo. But maybe I am wrong. Thats not really that important. Also wanted to know if the cab had been chopped at all. Cants really tell but it appears yes. The truck has a very wide look to it.

I am not a fan of the front grille at all so I will stick with something stock or something of my own design.

My own wants will be a version of this truck with a LBZ diesel and a few simple mods. Nothing crazy and this truck wont be a low rider. Maybe a 3/3 drop depending on the stance and that about does it. Am a big cummins fan but since I am looking at building up a C10/20/30(depending on what I find) I figured I would stick with the much lighter Duramax.

Anyways thanks to all who can shed some light on mods that have been done. I know there are a lot of little details that have been done to this truck also but I am only after the ones I mentions. Dont worry about removing drip rails, making bumpers flush ect ect.

Here are pics:

chrapladm is offline   Reply With Quote