View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 11:24 PM   #14
Grizz1963

Re: 80’s Graphics on Blazers. Show me what you have.

Quick bit of randomness.

The last few weeks at work have been hectic.

Culminating on Friday in a marathon training, plractical and learning session. I was up at 04.00 because this sort of thing stresses and kills my head.

Headed to Cobham for the day by 07.00 and finished there at 5.45pm

All in all, it seems the boss and our trainers are still happy to let me loose amongst our customers in London and outskirts.

On the way back I stopped in at Craig and his family, Lorraine was doing steaks and desert, what’s not to like.

When I got there, she had just got home from scouts with their daughter and Kyle, their awesome son (I rarely like teenagers) was in the garage, painting up a a contraption Craig had designed and built to change the way the dogs access the house in winter.

While I was there, Craig worked on getting my 5500 photos from my old mobile and the 2500 onnthe new one into a saved file and will then try create a new super file for my iPhone

I left their place at about 9.30 and headed home, before I left, I noticed their daughters Halloween protector was outside her bedroom door.

Weirdly, also on the agenda last night was a chat with Mr Tiki whom I had not chatted with for a few weeks.

He was having some family time too.

Love the angle grinder inspired brazier

Back to the Chevy Blazer.

The playing with designs continues and a few more came through, I do like bits from ever one I see.

Do note, the rear glass has been shortened.

This was the surprise, and I also like the subtle reference to the year of manufacture

Yesterday, like most weekends, I had a load of other stuff to do.

One of the jobs was to cut back the access to the garage by another two wheel bins worth.

Now you can drive up and down that part without hugging the hedge in order to avoid the trees branches that overhanged the drive.

Less camouflage but more easy access.

It’s 04.00now, but been chatting to,Dennis since 03.00

He went to a car and Hotrod show and sent me loads of great pics.

I will only put this one up and say that he said it was a blast.

Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote