View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 12:26 AM   #9
s10blaster

Re: dilema:thoughts on a c20 converted to c10's worth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 350TacoZilla View Post
First to the OP if the conversion is done nice it shouldnt make a big difference on resell unless you try to sell it as an original numbers matching truck or something down the rd. If just comparing value of 2 modded trucks with only difference in build being 1 a c10 and one being c20 converted to c10 the difference is going to be minuscule.

So what are you looking for in a truck OP? I think that is the best place to start. If the truck that you are looking at is converted well and it is the direction you are going anyhow it might be worth it.

An excellent discussion going on in here!

And I totally agree... it does come down to as you put it "what am I looking for in a truck?". Definitely the best place for me to start....

...and its what I am having a bit of difficulty in deciding. I never did consider a rat rod looking truck but this one catches my eye...its not what I was originally considering and I can't work out whether or not I'm just getting too impatient in my search for a truck or whether or not I will be completely happy with a truck that has this different look to what I originally was looking for (which was a nice drivable truck with a good paint job , in good condition, needing very minimal work)...

I don't at all mind some modifications and not concerned with numbers matching at all ... (at least I know that much) was just more concerned with the whole c20, c10, thing ... and resell if I wasn't happy with a rat rod look.

Thanks so much for everyones replies...has totally helped me !!
s10blaster is offline   Reply With Quote