View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 10:04 PM   #29
Graham57a

Re: 72 Cheyenne Super First Project

Thanks guys, it's been kinda hard to get stuff done on the truck cause I have been busy helping my dad on the super late model. I can do a good bit of the work on the frame like cutting material, welding, grinding and such. But my dad doesn't trust me laying down beads that are in high stress areas like the c notch so I kinda have to wait for him on that one. I have been doing some thinking and I am going off to college in August and I would really like to have the truck drivable by then. I know that is kinda a long shot but this summer I plan on working a ton and getting a lot of stuff done on it. I just don't want to leave for school and have a ton of parts laying all over the place. I am stuck on a color decision tho. Originally I wanted to do hugger orange and white like a ton of other people do but I kinda want to be different. Plus I don't really want to pay for all that molding that comes with a two tone paint job. My dad suggested doing just the roof white and the rest of the truck orange but idk. Any ideas? I'll post some pictures of what I was thinking
Graham57a is offline   Reply With Quote